TOTPRadius : migrating from previous versions using full backup and restore functions
This option allows taking a full backup of the appliance, including users, hardware tokens, configuration, certificate and license* files. The backup can be restored on the TOTPRadius versions starting from 0.2.7. Administrative credentials, web access (username: admin) or ssh access (username: totpradius), are not included in this backup.
The function is located on the Export/Import page under Backup and Restore tab.
The file generated by "Download full backup" button will have t2bckp extension and will contain all settings, certificates, users and hardware tokens tables and is ready to fully migrate between appliances.
Migrating from previous versions
The full backup feature is introduced in version 0.2.7, however, we also prepared a patch that allows generating and downloading the full backup file from older versions. The steps are as shown below:
- Upload backup.php to /var/www/html/admin/ via SSH/SFTP (you can use WinSCP, FileZilla or any other client supporting SFTP)
- Navigate to http(s)://FQDN_OR_IP/admin/backup.php and click on "Download backup" button
- This will download a file with .t2bckp extension which you can use to restore the configuration on newer versions of TOTPRadius (>0.2.7)
The patch can be downloaded here.
- FIDO Security keys registrations (for versions older than 0.2.8)
- FIDO Security keys-based VPN sessions
- Oauth2 associations and sessions
- Slave appliance details
- Installation and initial configuration
- Network configuration
- Migrating from older versions
- LDAP Configuration
- Azure AD Configuration
- Self-service enrollment portal
- Web and LDAPS Certificates
- Syslog configuration
- Single-factor authentication exceptions
- Slave appliance mode
- Dynamic RADIUS Attributes
Azure AD Authentication methods policy migration
In an effort to enhance security and streamline administration, Microsoft introduced the Authentication methods policy for Azure AD. This policy allows administrators to manage the MFA and SSPR settings from a single location, simplifying the overall user experience. However, it's important to note that the migration process has a limitation when it comes to hardware OATH tokens.
Molto2 Receives "Certified Product" Badge from Independent Third-Party Assessment by SySS GmbH
At our company, we believe in delivering safe and secure products to our customers. That's why we engaged SySS GmbH, an independent third-party security company, to conduct a thorough security assessment of our product, Molto2. We are proud to announce that Molto2 has passed this assessment with flying colors and has received a "Certified Product" badge from SySS GmbH.
Introducing Token2 FIDO2 PIN+: The Security Key That Enforces Strong PIN Complexity
We are excited to announce the upcoming launch of our latest product variation, the Token2 FIDO2 PIN+. The PIN+ series is a new variation of our existing security keys that deviates from the FIDO2 standards to provide stronger PIN complexity enforcement.