This toolset can be used to emulate a hardware token and as to perform OTP verification and drift detection . The previous version of this tool is available here
- convert hex seed to base32 format
- generate QR image based on hex or base32 seed key values
- generate random seed values (i.e. for Token2 programmable tokens)
- verify the time drift with customizable skew value
- create CSV for Azure MFA import
We have also developed a fully client-side version of Token2 TOTP Toolset (Token2 TOTP Toolset - local), which can be run locally without accessing any libraries/resources on the Internet (including the QR image generation). The full source code of "Token2 TOTP Toolset - local" is available under our GitHub repository.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Want to keep up-to-date with the latest Token2 news, projects and events? Join our mailing list!